You are hereBranch Credit and Sales Representative
Branch Credit and Sales Representative
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the BM in his day to day activities
- Implements collection strategies for the upliftment of the branch collection performance specifically in the assigned area
- Scouts for more sales outlets/information centers with proper coordination with the Branch Manager
- Keeps track of the competitor’s activities
- Assists the BM in creating a strong sales force within the area
- Prepares the aging of accounts
- Conducts background and credit investigation of prospective customers
- Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- A graduate of any 4 year course.
- Candidate must possess strong credit investigation and analytical skills and with a balanced decision making abilities.
- Must know how to drive motorcycle unit and with valid driver’s license (Restrictions 1 & 2)
- Willing to do field work and willing to work longer hours
- Should be flexible and a team player
Career opportunities at Honda Motor World,Inc. Please login to apply. Use APPLY as your username, JOBS as your password. Thank you!